Pushtisanskar Vidyapeeth Admission
Below given is the usefull information regarding admission procedure and other information on Pushtisanskar Vidyapeeth.
Admission Procedure and General Guidelines
- Any person above 16 years can take admission in any courses by fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Course Curriculam and admission will be on yearly basis.
- In order to take admission, students need to fill up the admission form and attach a passport size photograph and identity proof copy.
- Students can fill the admisison form online in website or can avail it from any of our Admission Center and fill the form and send it with the required documents and fees to Moti Haveli - Junagadh or other admission centres across various cities by courier or in-hand.
- Students will get thier I.D.Card after the admission and will need to bring it during exams at exam centers.
Below given is the fee structure for various courses:
||PushtisiddhantGyan (Shodash Granth)
- Above fees covers Admssion fees, Course Books/DVDs, e-learning, I.D.Card and examination fees. Fees are kept only to cover the administration expenses.
- Fees can be paid in cash or Cheque/DD in the favour of "Pushtisanskar Vidyapeeth".
Exams will be taken by Semester System. 1st semester exams will be in Nov/Dec and 2nd Semester in April/May. Below given are the marks structures for various courses.
||PushtisiddhantGyan (Shodash Granth)
- All the exams will be based on M.C.Q
- Minimum 40 % is required in order to clear all the exams.
- Students can opt for any exam centers near and convenient to them. Students can select exam centers during examinations.
- Expected Admission Centers:- Junagadh, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Surat, Baroda, Mumbai, Keshod, Dhoraji, Manavadar, Bheshan, etc.
- Students can also opt for Online Examination if they dont have any exam center nearby.
- Books for all the courses will be given after admission. Courses are through Distance Education mode so the books are designed in such a way that students can understand independently in very easy way. Currently course materials are available in Gujarati and Hindi Language. It will be available in English very soon.
- All the courses will be teached by our Acharya Goswami Shri Piyuskumarji Mahoday at Moti Haveli-Junagadh. All the students accross the globe can view the live videos of this session in their e-learning login section in website. Recorded DVDs of this videos will also be sent to students as per the need.
- In order to utilize the modern technology in very important task of imparting Pushtimarg knowledge, Pushtisanskar Vidyapeeth has been made completely available in online education format.
- All the Vidyapeeth students are given Student Login Accounts in Website
- In the Login section students can read the course books in e-book format, watch the course videos, appear for revision tests, ask questions, etc.
- The student Login Section can be accessed in all the devices; Computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phones, etc.
Below given are the various admission centers of Pushtisanskar Vidyapeeth from where admission forms can be availed and submitted.
- Junagadh - Shree Pushtisanskar Sansthan, Moti Haveli - Junagadh. Cont: 0285 - 2621111
- Rajkot - 'Vrajraj', 3/9 corner, Balmukund Plot, Behind Sister Nivedita School, Nirmala Convent Road - Rajkot. Cont: 0281-2585881
- Ahmedabad - Chanakya School, Near Shukan Bungalow, Naroda Road, Nikol - Ahmedabad. Cont: 9099560205
- Ahmedabad - Jagadguru Shri Mahaprabhuji Charitable Trust, Shri Girikandra Bungalow, Shi Vallabhacharya Chowk, Maninagar - Ahmedabad. Cont: 9909426696
- Surat - 38, Kuber Nagar Society. Lambe Hanuman Road, Varacha Road - Surat. Cont: 9429487159
- Keshod - Shri Purushottamlalji Maharajshri Haveli, Sharad Chowk, Mangrol Road - Keshod. Cont: 9428625767
- Choki(Sorath) - Mahaprabhu Shri Vallabhacharya Gurukul, Junagadh National Highway - Choki Sorath. Cont: 9925492104
- Bheshan - Madhav School, Behind Reliance Petrol Pump, Junagadh Road - Bheshan. Cont: 9428953982
- Dhoraji - 'Shri Gokuldham', Aavkarnagar, Behind Motinagar, Hirpara wadi - Dhoraji. Cont: 9426480415
- Apart from the above main centers, admission form for Vidyapeeth can be availed from more then 180 centers of Pushtisanskar Pathshala.
- At many places students form a group and watch the live sessions of course videos and perform the Group studies and doubt solving sessions. Such education centers can be held at any place.