Pushtisanskar Dham is at Junagadh (Gujarat - India) only and no elsewhere.
- The donation funds are eligible for income tax deduction under section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Devotee will get the acknowledgement for donated amount. Within 90 days devotee will get a receipt from Sansthan upon realization of donated funds.
- Due to technical failure, if transaction remains incomplete and amount has been deducted from devotee's account, then she/he will get full refund after deducting reasonable facility charges
- After processing the refund, devotee will get automated Email.
- Final decision regarding any complaint about refund lies with Sansthan Executive Officer
- Use of donation: You can check the use of donation well described at our website Pushtisanskar Dham
- Age Restriction - We are not forcing Any Age restrictions.
- Law of jurisdiction we follow Junagadh City, Gujarat State
Note Online Donations for Pushtisanskar Dham Land and Construction are non-cancellable and non-refundable